La Leche League monthly gatherings and assistance via our phone line or e-mail are always FREE. Membership to LLL of Madison is available and a wonderful way to support the work of our volunteer Leaders.
Some of the benefits of membership include:.
- Access to monthly group gatherings, group library, and telephone help at (608) 616-9978.
- Local online support through the Madison LLL moms’ Facebook page. Share your experiences and challenges with other local breastfeeding moms and receive support from Leaders online. Include your email address with the renewal notice to receive an invitation to join.
- Meeting new people in your community and gaining self-confidence as you learn from other mothers.
- Providing funds for the phone line, pamphlets and information sheets, postage, and continuing education for Leaders.
- Ensuring that LLL continues to exist now and for future breastfeeding families!
A one year membership is $25.00. For an additional $15.00 ($40.00 total), a copy of the newest edition of The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding is added.
The benefits of breastfeeding are, of course, priceless! Your membership or donation will help mothers in Wisconsin and all over the world who want to breastfeed!
Your membership check, or tax-deductible donation to LLL of Madison can be mailed to:
LLL of Madison
c/o Heather Reekie, Treasurer
742 Schubert Street, Verona, WI 53593
By joining as a member locally, a portion of the membership helps to support the local La Leche League Madison Area Chapter.
NEW! You can now join or donate online via Paypal. There is now a Paypal button on the top of the right-hand sidebar.